Tuesday 17 April 2007

Why this Blog?


If you have to live on this planet, then there's only one place to be ... Canada.

This blog will be my way of keeping in touch with family and friends who are scattered all over the globe. It's also for anyone else who comes across it while wandering through the 'net. There will be lots of opinion on a number of mostly unrelated things that are probably of interest only to me. Among other things, I'll be using it to get some things off my chest about what's being done to our planet and to our country. So, please read this as a sort of cautionary statement.

If you're a neo-conservative and/or a fundamentalist of some sort, this is not the blog for you. I have nothing but contempt for you and what you're trying to do to the world. Nor am I going to be necessarily politically correct. So, for the overly sensitive of you, you can't say I didn't warn you!

No comments: